Reports directly to Facilities Director, War Horse Cities
- Prepare and post leasing ads for residential and commercial units in Baltimore
- Prepare unit photography, unit description, neighborhood details, etc. for the ads
- Respond to, meet with and follow up with potential tenants
- Lease prep and execution once tenants are qualified and approved
- Respond to tenant’s needs and coordinate with Maintenance staff if necessary
- Work with the Director of Facilities on analysis of capital improvements their effect on lease terms
Construction and Maintenance
- Review all maintenance calls, complete work orders and prioritize work to be completed daily
- Coordinate the answering service for after-hours calls
- Responsible for the work order system: input, assign, review, approve and clear
- Work directly with contractors and internal maintenance staff to diligently respond to maintenance requests
- Work with Director of Facilities to obtain competitive bids for maintenance work where appropriate
- Review contractor invoices and approve for payment
- Assist with construction projects including bidding trades, meeting contractors, budgeting work
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- An Associate degree in Property Management and/or a Certified Property Manager (CPM) is preferred
- Experience in maintenance, operation, and an understanding of construction management is a plus. Commercial and/or residential property administration, real estate administration and/or rental real estate management preferred. Experience overseeing multiple properties and experience working with a staff maintenance worker and handyman services is required.
- A candidate with strong communication and organization skills. Knowledge of relevant landlord-tenant Laws, customer service orientation, marketing skills, knowledge of residential construction and maintenance, tech-savviness is desirable.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually louder than a traditional office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (computer work). While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
In addition to a competitive salary, War Horse Cities offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, generous paid time off, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart and we look forward to you learning more about us. EOE.
How To Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.