15-25 hours a week
The Hall CP is looking for a part-time Marketing Coordinator that additionally has expertise in calendar management. We are looking for someone that is driven, proactive, and exceptionally organized that has the ability to interact with and build strong relationships within communities and various network.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement, generate website traffic, a strong follower base on social platforms, help build general marketing framework and lead some event promotions.
- Assist in building and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content in collaboration with hired PR firm that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to engage in The Hall CP
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with moderation policy for each community
- In collaboration with hired PR firm, continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Manage multiple calendars including marketing, catering and Director of Programming calendar for events and meetings
- Schedule meetings for events with the Director of Programming
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Help manage and maintain frequent updates to company website
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Manage day-to-day correspondence and hospitality needs
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Ability to use Adobe Cloud Apps
- Ability to create strong power point presentations
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, great multitasking and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s or pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations
- Strong attention to detail and must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
How To Apply
Please submit resumes to email@example.com