MissionGO is seeking an MBA intern for our Baltimore, MD office for the summer of 2020. We
are looking for highly motivated individual with exceptional relationship building, organizational
and business development/analytics skills. This candidate will have a passion for business
strategy focused around technology, commerce and innovative consumer platforms.
- Must care about overall mission
- Passion for being part of a new company
- Do whatever it takes mentality to help the overall success of the company
- Works well with in a team environment
- Humble and Hungry
Overview of responsibilities
- Creating a business plan around a new business concept using UAS in a consumer driven pipeline.
- Develop a model for business planning including revenue and profit growth by utilizing market data and research
- Complete financial due diligence of all opportunities and revenues streams
- Build a full list of potential vendors and customers
- Build robust and comprehensive marketing strategy to support the business model and promote the new concept via all social channels and networks
- Capable of standing up the business plan and putting it into action quickly and efficiently and nimble enough to make adjustments and changes Manage and direct one full-time intern to be used as support in any way needed to complete the business plan and model.
- Synthesize data and analysis with final recommendations on long term success and profitability to leaderships with measurable KPI’s
- Bachelors Degree in Business Development or other relative degree
- Self-driven, ability to take charge, work independently, complete assignments with little to no supervision, yet still take instruction, supervision and work with a team and build relationships with diverse communities internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic professional with pleasant positive manner and demeanor, strong desire to satisfy customer/participant needs and ensure quality delivery of service.
- Exemplary writing, editing, proofreading, schedule management and communication skills (mail, email, in-person, phone), ability to adapt and clearly over-communicate.