Located in Baltimore, Maryland, MissionGO’s division MediGO is focused on increasing access to
organ transplantation by optimizing a currently inefficient, costly, and opaque transplant supply
chain. Developed with nationwide procurement research and global supply chain expertise, MediGO
is the next generation hardware and software platform for organ transportation logistics and
stakeholder communications which produces actionable data that respects the vital contribution of the
donor and supports lifesaving healthcare for the recipient. MediGO uses the latest technologies in
cloud- based architecture, social media applications, automation, IoT, sensors, big data, and analytics,
to support organ transportation activity in the United States and the organ procurement organizations
(OPOs) which broker organ delivery and acceptance. Additional customers include insurance
companies, organ transportation specialists (couriers), and transplant hospitals. MissionGO offers an
exciting, fast paced environment for a self-starter, requiring limited direction and ready to make a real
difference in people’s lives.
Position: Full Time
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3 -7 years of recent experience in software development preferably within the healthcare industry.
- Experience with some or all of the following technologies is strongly preferred: Vue.js, Bootstrap, Websockets, Python 3, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Celery, PostgreSQL, Git, Docker, GitLab CI, and Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Web APIs (client and server), relational databases, and cloud architecture.
- Must care about MissionGO’s overall mission
- Appreciate and understanding the startup culture
- Compassionate – human element is important
- Works well with leadership – can manage up
- Track record of building strong teams and leading – can manage down
- Humble and hungry for exciting work
- Understanding of low-level programming concepts such as sockets, asynchronous/nonblocking I/O, and multi-threading/multiprocessing.
- Practical understanding of common design patterns.
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Exposure to Agile development practices (Scrum, Lean, etc).
- Working knowledge of a “strongly”-typed, compiled language, such as Java, Scala,C/C++, Rust, etc.
- Interest in advanced concepts such as IoT, data analytics, machine learning, and blockchain.
- Some experience in small business environments
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and assessing technical feasibility of product requirements.
- Formulating architectural and functional specs, interfaces, and data structures based on product team and customer input.
- Developing system and software requirements and design documentation.
- Developing test plans, test descriptions, test procedures, and test reports.
- Verifying implementation of system and software requirements.
- Performing code reviews.
- Ensuring that software changes are thoroughly tested, accepted, and that changes made during testing do not adversely affect systems and software performance.
- Conducting software demonstrations.
- Monitoring the software development process and providing technical consultation to team leaders and team members.
How To Apply
SEND RESUME TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com