Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor’s required
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
AlarisPro is the world’s leading fleet management platform for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS). Our web-based platform supports UAS operators and manufacturers by providing proactive fleet management and reliability data that improves safety and informs UAS designs. We need creative self-starters to help us transform the UAS industry! We’re looking for experts in aviation safety, computer science, data analytics, customer service, and more…
AlarisPro, LLC has an immediate opening for a Web Application Developer to work with our team of experts. We’re looking for a talented .NET web application developer to build engaging custom applications for web and mobile users. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits and a flexible work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in software development or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software development
- Experience with .NET web application programming using VB.NET and C#.NET
- Knowledge of responsive HTML design
- Experience with C#, Mobile development with Xamarin, MS-SQL and/or API Development is helpful and will allow advancement to other programming positions.
- Proven track record of developing professional data driven web applications using ASP.NET code behind architecture.
- Experience consuming and providing web APIs and RESTful Web Services
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to deliver innovative solutions
- Exceptional communicator with both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Deliver results with highest level of professionalism and integrity
AlarisPro is seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced industry. Join our growing team and apply today!
The Web Application Developer will be required to be onsite at our Baltimore location.
How To Apply
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org